Carman Creek FootGOLF
“Atlantic Canada’s First and Only FootGOLF Course”
“Canada’s First Official AFGL Certified FootGOLF Course”
FootGOLF (GOLF with a Soccer Ball on a GOLF Course)
"Canada's 1st AFGL Certified FootGOLF Course"
|FootGOLF||9 Holes $13.99|
|FootGOLF||18 Holes $22.98|
|Soccer Ball||Ball Rental - $2.99|
What is FootGOLF?
FootGOLF is a precision sport where players kick a FootBall (Soccerball) into a cup in as few shots as possible.
FootGOLF Score Card
Dress Code:We ask that all FootGOLF Players wear traditional Golf Attire. ( Shorts, or pants & a collared shirt) No Soccer Spike, please wear sneakers.
- FootGOLF tees have yellow tee markers & greens have yellow flags.
- Please KEEP OFF GOLF course greens and NO running.
- If ball stops on GOLF green send person without soccer spikes to retrieve ball and place ball off green no closer to hole and no penalty point.
- Please keep up with the group in front of you. We have 10 minute tee times so that means you have 10 minutes to play each hole.
- On the PAR 4’s when the group in front of you are on the green please go ahead and play.
- Please follow all golf course etiquette such as when a GOLFer is ready to play be quiet until they hit or kick the ball.
- Please rake sand traps if you walk in them.
- Please use waste containers for garbage and recyclables, help us keep the course looking good. We sort the recyclables from waste containers.
- Ball lands in water replace within 2 steps of land point where ball entered the water & receive 1 penalty point or place ball at position of previous kick & receive 1 penalty point.
- Player farthest from the hole, is the first to kick the ball.
- Wait to play until ball comes to rest & cannot stop ball from rolling.
- Only on the greens may the ball be picked up.
- Play ball from where it lies, if obstructs other players kick, mark & move ball.