Due to Covid 19 we are limiting our Golf Camps to 14 participants per week.
Golf Canada selected Carman Creek's JUNIOR Program in the TOP 5 in Canada!!!
"One of Canadian National Future Links Top 5 Golf Facilities in Canada"
Golf Canada selected Carman Creek's Junior program in the TOP 5 in Canada. This is exciting considering there are over 3,800 GOLF Courses in Canada and a little GOLF Course here in little Fredericton New Brunswick was recognized.
Junior Week Long GOLF Camp
(8 - 15 Year Olds)
This one week camp is all about FUN and learning the game of GOLF.
In this busy week the junior golfer will learn about safety, etiquette and all shots required to play the game of GOLF.
- 9:00am - 4:30pm Mon - Fri, Drop off after 8:15am, Pickup by 5:00pm
- 12.5 hours GOLF Instruction, 12.5 hours Course Play & Instruction,
- Register for 2 weeks and get a FREE Junior Golf Membership (Over $340 Value for FREE)
- Remember 10 and under Play GOLF/FootGOLF for FREE at Carman Creek.
- Ages 8 - 15
Junior Camp Schedule
- Week # 1: July 5-9, 2021 - SOLD OUT!
- Week # 2: July 12-16, 2021
- Week # 3: July 26-30 2021
- Week # 4: August 9-13, 2021- SOLD OUT!
- Week # 5: August 16-20, 2021
Some of the things included in the Junior Camps:
- Green Fees during camps (They play the course every afternoon)
- Practice Range Balls
- Pull Cart (subject to availability)
- Rounds of Mini GOLF
- GOLF clubs provided if needed
- GOLF Clubs Assessment
- A Dozen GOLF balls to play on the course
- A Pack of Tees
- V1 Swing Analysis
This is more GOLF than any OTHER CAMP!!!
ALL for ONLY: $308.70 + HST
Your Child Deserves the VERY BEST!
The PGA of Canada selected Carman Creek's Junior program in the TOP 5 in Canada. This is exciting considering there are over 3,800 GOLF Courses in Canada and a little GOLF Course here in little Fredericton New Brunswick was recognized.
Carman Creek members, customers and staff work hard to create an atmosphere for our Junior golfers that is inviting and FUN because we all know that the future of GOLF is all about them. I guess that is why we have the same Juniors come back year after year. Carman Creek's Junior GOLF Program is all about FUN, with a strong emphasis on etiquette, safety and the discipline to play the game. They have so much FUN they do not even realize they are learning.
They will be playing, practicing and learning under the direct supervision of Carman Creek's Head Teaching Professional and GOLF Coach Dane Mackenzie. Dane is a Class A member of the PGA of Canada and is entering his third year at Carman Creek Golf Club and has been teaching Junior golf for 13 years and has taught as many as 96 Junior golfers per day. Dane has taught more Junior Golfers than any other Professional in Atlantic Canada and we are very fortunate to have Dane on the Carman Creek Team. Carman Creek is Canada's Most GOLF Accessible GOLF Course and Juniors with physical disabilities are welcome at any one of our camps.
Your Child will get more GOLF than at any other Camp!!!
Exciting Junior GOLF News!!!
***Pre-Register for any 2 Week-long Junior GOLF Camp and get a FREE Junior GOLF & FootGOLF Season Membership***
*** Canada's ONLY International GOLF Memberships!!! ***
(~$4,000.00 Value absolutely FREE)
When you purchase a GOLF Membership at Carman Creek, you get Memberships at all of the courses listed below. All you have to do is show your Carman Creek Membership Card and you have every privilege that their members have, because you are a member of all of these courses.
- Old Mill Pond - Doaktown - NB
- Squire Green - Bathurst - NB
- Carman Creek GOLF - NB
- Carman Creek FootGOLF - NB
- Island Green GOLF Club - Kentville New Aston, NS
- Brookside RV Park & Golf Resort, Hatchet Cove, NL
- Strathgartney Highlands Golf Course, Bonshaw, PEI
- Sunset Ridge GOLF - Westbrook, Maine, USA (Just outside of Portland)
- Sunset Ridge FootGOLF - Westbrook, Maine, USA (Just outside of Portland)
- Barnes Brook Golf Course - West Enfield, Maine, USA (Just outside of Bangor)
- Caribou Country Club - Caribou, Maine, USA
- Houlton Community Golf Course - Houlton, Maine, USA